Monday, February 2, 2009

my mind has been elsewhere.

so i believe this has got to be the most boring blog on the entire internet.
i don't think i would read it, if it weren't my own.
my bestfriend, Kaitlyn, writes one of the most engaging blogs of ALL TIME... :D
i check her blog about 30 times a day because she is just that ridiculously amazing, and this isn't JUST friend to friend promotion, i mean, seriously she is just that good.

my life is pretty boring lately, minus my dates with kaitlyn.
we see movies, eat mounds of food, and from time to time consume delicious margaritas.
i really think we should hire faux paparazzi to follow us around all day, 
becuase for some reason, whenever i am around her, i dress WAAAAY better than normal.
iiii dont know, its just a thought. the only exciting thing that just made me take a step back and think,  was when my cell phone rang on my way to irvine, it was Janice D. just calling to say hi and let me know what's going on in her life. i wish i could explain how awesome this woman is. 
janice is my homegirl.
what'cha got t'say 'bout dat?

3 comments:

  1. TRUST NO BITCH.


    goddddd life is good when you know who your friends are. <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. janice is not my homegirl but i was ridiculously addicted to that show. i thank the lord i do not own a tv.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, amazing.
    What ever happened with you and the JDMA? And the JDMA in general? Should I not get my hopes up for another season?

    ReplyDelete