Monday, February 9, 2009

luxy 101.

so after a good bottle of black label between the four of us, i proceded to the bathroom at Luxy101. my cute little asain bartender/waitress came into the bathroom to make sure i got enough water whilest puking up j.walker+test tube shots. t-bags handled me out to his car and drove me to the gerlach house with no complaints (that i can remember). my boys then, had to carry me (one at my shoulders & one at my feet) up the stairs & put me in bed. thank god they love me. clearly, i am a handful. we like to party... and apparently i like to get d-runk. 

i feel very loved after my weekend. 

i love all of you that treat me like a real friend,
i love all of you that allow me to act like a total fool,
i love all of you that show concern when things go wrong,
i love all of you that care about the future of my being,
i love all of you that are my brothers/sisters for the long run.

just know i will be there to carry you, one by one, on my bare back, up the stairs, into bed, and wipe your mouth when you throw up the booze i buy you.
forevs.

and i would love to super-impose cory where that fugly black dot is ruining my picture.

3 comments: