Monday, April 13, 2009

It's been a while.


and not much has changed.
still living a dramatic life.

shortly after my uncle passed, my great aunt Gwen passed on...
i don't know why this year is delivering itself in such a depressing manner,
but i am not really looking forward to seeing what else it has to offer.

business has been so so so slow...
i'm applying at the ice cream shop down the street, maybe getting into AD work, and possibly going to school to become a cobbler (shoe designer/maker). I guess I'm not getting the Hollywood story I imagined.. I have a lot more work to do to get there. It's not everything it's promised to be. I thought that after 6 years in the modeling business, I would have found a way to make more money and be more successful. But the up-side to it is that I am a lot more successful than most 20 year old girls.. I just expect a lot more from myself.

annnnyways..


I'm a Monsta truck gangsta.

2 comments:

  1. well sometimes, you must expected more than you can for make you life easier.
    so you will keep trying your best for what ever you do, and eventually something good will come to your life.
    don't stop trying. remember no pain no gain ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i'd prefer slow growth with a long lasting legacy over quick growth and nothing to show for it. just keep on truckin'.

    ReplyDelete